Z900 Series Zero Turn Mowers › Z915E Contractor ZTrak™ Mower
Contractor ZTrak™ Mower
- Petrol Engine
- Hydrostatic Drive Train
- Commercial-grade Operator Seat
- 7-Iron II Mowing Deck
- Standard 48 in. 122 cm cutting deck
- Optional 54 in. 137 cm or 60 in. 152 cm deck
(Includes GST & pre-delivery ex branch. On-site delivery additional.)
Durable hydrostatic drive-train that delivers better cooling and provides easy access
The hydrostatic drive features two 13-cc (0.8-cu in.) unitised hydraulic pumps combined with commercial-grade, heavy-duty wheel motors into a single unit.
One pump and one motor drive each wheel on the ZTrak E and M Series Mowers. This provides several benefits:
- Exceptional cooling in high-load conditions
- Easy-to-check level and refill hydraulic oil
- Opens up access under the seat.
Three-year bumper-to-bumper warranty
E AND M SERIES THREE-YEAR, 1200 HOUR BUMPER-TO-BUMPER WARRANTY
An exclusive two-year, unlimited hour/three-year, 1200-hour (whichever comes first) bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard for all John Deere E and M Series Mowers. The warranty is best in its class and places John Deere at the forefront of commercial mowing. It is also hassle free, with one company handling all of the paperwork.
NOTE: 36 months or 1200 hours, whichever comes first. For the first 24 months, there is no hour limitation.
R SERIES THREE-YEAR, 1500 HOUR BUMPER-TO-BUMPER WARRANTY
An exclusive two-year, unlimited hour/three-year, 1500-hour (whichever comes first) bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard on all John Deere R Series mowers. The warranty is best in the industry and puts John Deere at the forefront of commercial mowing. It is also hassle free, with one company handling all of the paperwork.
NOTE: 36 months or 1500 hours, whichever comes first. For the first 24 months, there is no hour limitation.
Michelin X Tweel Turf airless radial tire technology for ZTrak Mowers eliminates downtime an
John Deere leads the commercial zero-turn mower industry with use of the Michelin X Tweel Turf technology for the ZTrak Z900 Series Mowers.
Michelin is a world leader in tire manufacturing and technology. This airless radial tire solution is an industry first for John Deere, which provides an additional advantage to John Deere customers.
Advantages of the Michelin X Tweel Turf include:
- Mowing performance is improved.
- Rutting is reduced because the Michelin X Tweel Turf has more support across the surface for improved flotation and better ground contact.
- Unique energy transfer within the poly-resin spokes reduces the bounce associated with pneumatic tires.
- Excellent curb climbing is possilbe due to the Michelin X Tweel Turf construction and flexibility.
- More consistent cut quality is achieved because inconsistent tire pressure is eliminated.
- Uptime is improved.
- The exclusive technology eliminates downtime and associated cost due to flat or damaged tires.
- Punctures and sidewall damage no longer result in downtime.
- Cost of operation is reduced.
- Cost of repairs and maintenance is reduced. One single unit replaces the current tire, wheel, and valve assembly. There is no need for complex tire-mounting equipment.
- No need to spend time checking and optimizing tire pressure.
- The need to purchase and stock plug kits and spare tires is eliminated, particularly for professional landscape contractors and government agencies who normally stock them.
- The tire tread will last up to three times longer than current pneumatic tires because automotive-grade rubber is used for the tread.
Heavy-duty construction provides the ultimate in performance and reliable operation:
- High-strength poly-resin spokes carry the load.
- Four-hole, heavy-duty steel hub easily bolts onto any 54-in. (137-cm), 60-in. (152-cm), or 72-in. (183-cm) John Deere ZTrak 900 B/E/M/R Series Mower with 24x12-12 tires.
- Deep, open-tread design provides excellent cleaning and traction.
- Zero degree, high-tensile proprietary carcass provides great lateral stiffness while resisting damage from impact and penetration.
NOTE: Tweels are not compatible with the ZTrak Z997R Diesel.
NOTE: Different size Tweels are required depending on the mowing deck size. 72" decks require a different size Tweel than the 54"/60" decks.
Michelin, X, and Tweel are trademarks of Michelin North America, Inc.
Spindle assembly provides greater performance and reliability
On every John Deere ZTrak™ mower deck, there are three 1-in. (2.5-cm) spindles that are cold-forged and heat-treated for strength without bulk. The spindles are supported by precision ball bearings, providing great performance and reliability.
The spindle housing is made of aircraft-grade, ribbed cast aluminium. This unique casting design embosses reinforcing gussets in the housing, which adds both strength and cooling surface area that stands up to commercial applications.
These spindles can be greased from the top and require no disassembly to reach. Grease channels provide lubrication to both bearings.
Seat choices offer exceptional operator comfort
There are two seating options available on the E Series:
- A deluxe comfort seat with armrests and fore/aft seat slide
- A deluxe comfort seat with armrests and isolation and fore/aft seat slide
The deluxe comfort seat is standard on all Z900 Series models:
- A convenient seat latch makes it easy to lift the seat.
- Factory installed.
- Significant enhancement to ride comfort;
- Ability to lock out if not required;
- One lever for three functions:
- Slide seat forward and backward
- Activate fore/aft seat suspension
- Lock out fore/aft seat suspension.
- Rubber springs are provided for isolation from the seat base and to increase ride comfort;
- A convenient seat latch makes it easy to lift the seat;
- Factory installed on Z900s ordered with the deluxe comfort seat with armrests and isolation option.
The deluxe comfort seat with armrests and isolation is available on the E, M, and R Series. This seat includes a fore/aft seat slide that reduces vibration and increases operator comfort. The benefits of the fore/aft seat slide include:
† Prices include GST. John Deere delivery charge not included in above price and may vary by Vanderfield outlet. On-site delivery may be arranged at an additional cost. Accessories & options quoted and fitted on request at an additional cost. Photo may show optional equipment that is not included in the online price. Only in Australia and prices in Australian Dollars. Products, options and accessories may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change. Please contact your local Vanderfield dealer for more detailed information.